- $299 for Laminate or Formica kitchen counter-top & 4 inch back-splash removal and plumbing disconnect.
- Counter-top removal does not include removal of tile back-splash or full height laminate/Formica back-splash.
Re-connections of Preexisting Devices
- $350 for kitchen sink, faucet and dish-washer, including new shutoff valves, traps and supply lines.
- $450 for kitchen sink, faucet, dish-washer and a garbage disposer, including new shut off valves, traps and supply lines.
- $175 for existing cook-tops, ovens or warmers that are propane or natural gas are $175 per device to be connected.
- $275 for converting a new appliances from natural gas to LP gas. The orifices to do so must be onsite from the manufacturer.
- Add $125 to reconnect a refrigerator’s ice maker.
- Add $175 to install or reconnect an insta-hot or under counter water purification system (electrical not included)
- “Rough-In” or relocation of “rough-In” is not included in the above prices. These costs are for connections to existing “rough-in plumbing”.
- Wiring, rewiring or any electrical connections.
- A 1-year limited warranty applies to all plumbing work performed. Failure of a device or material is the responsibility.