To get a quote for a kitchen, just send a sketch to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will calculate the square footage and determine the number of slabs your job will take. We will then send you a price quote for your selected stone choice.
Inventory Clearance Sale Now!
For Sales, Discounts and Promotions – Click the links to the right.
Unlike any other competitor, all our slabs are in-stock and clearly marked with upfront pricing and a stain resistant rating so you can shop with confidence.
See all our slabs right now online with Slab Inventory Library of actual in stock slabs.
How are Granite Counter-tops priced?
By the square foot, which is 12 inches by 12 inches square. Edges are sold by the linear foot which are the 12 inches just along the edge to be machined and polished or bundles in a 40 Sf package for additional savings.
What makes one stone color more expensive than another?
A number of factors affect the cost of stone, here are just a few.
- Modern equipment increases safety and precision, but adds overhead such as CNC, Digital Templating, Water jets
- Material waste, labor, diamond tooling and freight have significant costs impacts.
- Supply and demand, quality, and volume buying power affect are material costs.
- Sales people, marketing, showrooms and inventory, workman’s compensation, OSHA compliance all add to the cost per Square Foot.
- Country of origin affects price substantially. Labor and freight from the quarry to the port materially affect raw material price.
Is a “level two stone” the same everywhere I shop?
No. The price group or price level is set by the fabricator. There is no international standard. Every shop prices stone based upon their cost to finish a job with a particular stone. Buying in bulk is one way that a shop might have a stone in a lower price level than another shop.