Fall 2013 Plumbing Sale Ends November 28th 2014 - $269
- Laminate/Formica Counter-top & 4 inch back-splash Removal and Plumbing Disconnect $300 per kitchen. (Counter-top removal does not include removal of tile back-splash or full height laminate/Formica back-splash)
- Reconnection of all under-sink plumbing, re-using all your good preexisting valves, traps and supply lines $269. Options, upgrades or mandatory replacements may be required depending upon the condition of your existing materials.
- New under sink shutoff valves- add $50 each
- New flexible faucet supply lines - add $35 each for faucets, and $95 for dishwasher supply line.
- New traps & tail piece $50 per sink drain hole opening.
- Connection of Garbage Disposer -add $75
- Install hot water line or Ice maker to Fridge -add $150
- Cook-tops, Ovens or Warmers that are Propane or Natural Gas are $100 per device to be connected.
- "Rough-In" or relocation of "Rough-In" is not included in the above prices. These costs are for connections to existing "rough-in plumbing" A 1-year limited warranty applies to all plumbing work performed. Failure of a device or material used in the above connections is the component manufacturer's responsibility. NO WIRING or ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS.